It feels very strange looking forward to 2018 and I’ll be honest, I’m not entirely sure what I want to get out of this year. The main thing is for it not to fade in comparison to 2017 when I’ve done so many great things and ticked off multiple bucket list items. Here are a few things for starters, and then I guess we’ll just see how the year goes.
- Explore more of the UK – this will be an ongoing one I think but it’s slightly embarrassing to think I’ve probably now seen more of New Zealand than I have of the UK.
- For James and I to move into our own place.
- To go to a continental Christmas Market… I feel like I missed out in 2017!
- To read more and make time to read more.
- To practice more of what I learned on my leadership course.
- Work out whether I want to take professional qualifications and what my career might hold.
- Continue dancing.
- Either improve my French or start learning German.
- Start and finish a New Zealand scrapbook (I still haven’t done one from interrailing in 2012).
- To get to know Bristol better and feel more settled here.
- To see more friends and encourage friends to visit.
- To make more opportunities myself, rather than waiting for them to come to me.
Hope everyone has a great 2018!